This Goji Berry and White Chocolate Bark is sweet, creamy smooth, and chocolatey with pops of tart berries. It is ridiculously easy, only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time, making it the perfect last minute addition to your Valentine’s Day!Hi friends and happy almost Valentine’s Day! Welcome to the last post of the $1,000 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. You have entered to win, right?! If not, get to it! Scroll all the way down past the recipe and do the dang thang!
Obviously the most grand romantic gesture Boy has ever done for me was proposing. We had the entire outdoor courtyard at our favorite sushi restaurant all to ourselves and there were candles and flowers on the table. I thought we were just celebrating our anniversary until a beautiful, big ole’ platter of sushi came out and the words, “Will You Marry Me?” were written in eel sauce. Boy declared his love with the sweetest words anyone has ever said to me, got down on one knee and proposed.
I said yes… duh. 😉
But, as thoughtful, sincere and loving as that moment was, it is honestly the small things he does on a daily basis that warms my heart. Like, how he will ask me every day if I need him to go to the grocery store after work to pick up something blog related. If I say yes, for example, I need a lemon, he will not only go to the store, but he will meticulously pick through the lemons for the best looking one to bring home… because he knows it matters to me.
Goji Berry and White Chocolate Bark
When I say ridiculously easy, I mean it. This bark is lazy girl (or boy), stupid easy. It only requires 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of your time, making it the perfect last minute, small Valentines gift for your honey.
If you have never had goji berries before, they taste a bit like a cranberry. They are packed with antioxidants and they have cancer-fighting qualities. Basically they rock. You need to add them to your grocery list and start putting them in all the things… starting with this bark. 🙂Incredibly easy, only 3 ingredients and a breeze to whip together, there is no reason to not to make this bark for your loved one! Besides, when do you get to eat chocolate and fight cancer at the same time? Until next time friends, Cheers – to a beautiful Valentine’s Day!
This Goji Berry and White Chocolate Bark is sweet, creamy smooth, and chocolatey with pops of tart berries. It is ridiculously easy, only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time, making it the perfect last minute addition to your Valentine's Day!
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 3-4 ounces Goji Berries
- Red & White Sprinkles
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to 8x11’’. Place on a tray or cutting board. Arrange half of the goji berries evenly over parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe measuring cup or dish. Microwave in 45 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted. Alternatively, you can melt chocolate using the double broiler method.
- Pour melted chocolate over goji berries and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out in a thin layer to edges of parchment. Sprinkle remaining goji berries and sprinkles over top. Transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely and set up.
- Cut into desired sizes and serve.
*Store bark in airtight container in a cool place or in refrigerator.
You Might Also Like: