This easy, microwave Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge is perfect for the holidays or when you want a quick indulgent treat! Creamy, decadent white chocolate fudge is swirled with rich cookie dough, spiked with pumpkin pie spice and kissed with subtly sweet pumpkin puree. It’s quick, easy, and dangerously delicious!
We are officially 1.2 clicks away from Halloween!
And by 1 point 2 clicks I mean approximately 12 days!
Can you believe it?!
You know what that means, don’t you?
It’s time to bust out ALL the candy, confections, candy inspired cocktails and FUDGE.
I’m not sure that fudge is technically required to celebrate Halloween, but this year I’m declaring it a MUST.
Because really, we should be celebrating all the things with mass quantities of fudge.
⬆️That feels like a no-brainer.
And specifically, we must rejoice in Hallow’s Eve and all things that go bump in the night with THIS fudge…
Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge
AKA edible bites of fall flavored BLISS
It’s thick, creamy, insanely dreamy and it magically melts in your mouth.
You know the movie “When Harry Met Sally”?!
Remember the restaurant deli scene???!
That will be YOU when you eat this fudge.
This fudge + your pie hole = NIRVANA.
You guys, I swear this fudge is SO sinfully delicious it will make you forget most (possibly ALL) of life’s trials, troubles and tribulations.
You got 99 problems? Trust me, this fudge ain’t one.
Weeeeell, I take that back.
Not eating ALL this fudge in one sitting will probably prove to be a problem.
⬆️ But this is what elastic waistbands were made for.
Notes, Tips & Tricks for Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe:
- While I used white chocolate, you can absolutely substitute regular milk chocolate chips instead!
- When melting your chocolate in the microwave, patience is key. You need to make sure you microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments, because white chocolate will quickly seize on you! If you have a microwave that lets you adjust the power level, that’s even better. I recommend microwaving it at 50% power if possible. If you are nervous about the white chocolate seizing, you can always microwave just the condensed milk (in a bowl) for 1 ½ – 2 minutes and THEN add the chocolate to the condensed milk. Give it a good stir and allow the heat of the milk to melt the chocolate.
- The recipe below calls for COOKED flour. Raw flour can contain strains of E.Coli., so make sure you heat your flour to 160 degrees F. You can either do this by baking the flour (in a single layer on a baking sheet) in a 350 degree F oven for 8 – 10 minutes (stir it halfway through), or by microwaving it on high for 1 ½ – 2 ½ minutes, stirring every 20 seconds. Make sure you allow the flour to cool completely before using it in the recipe as instructed.
- You can either make your own pumpkin puree or buy the canned variety. If purchasing canned puree, make sure you do NOT buy pumpkin pie filling! It is not the same thing!
- Fudge will keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 weeks, or you can store it in the freezer for 3 months. (<– If it lasts that long I salute you. You were blessed with all the self-restraint.)
Bust out your stretchy waist pants and indulge in ALL the fudge, my friends. I pinkie promise this Pumpkin Cookie Dough Fudge is worth every single calorie.
Until next week, cheers – to fantastical fudge!
How to make Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe and video👇
Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter softened to room temperature (1/2 cup)
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour – cooked*
- ¾ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips divided
- 4 Cups White Chocolate Chips 2 - 12 ounce package
- 1 (14 ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree*
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: Gold Sprinkles, Crushed Toasted Walnuts
- Line an 8x8’’ or a 9x9’’ pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until smooth. Add in vanilla and beat again. Add in the flour and salt and beat until combined. Stir in ¼ cup of the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a separate large (microwave safe) bowl add the condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Microwave for 1 minute*; stir and put it back in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Add in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until completely smooth.
- Fold the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough mixture, being careful not to over-stir.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and use an offset spatula to spread the top evenly. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips (and sprinkles or crushed walnuts if using).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
©No Spoon Necessary. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe please do not list instructions, instead link directly back to this post.