These Boozy White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshakes are thick, rich, sweet and deliciously decadent. Turn your milkshake into an adult affair with these bodaciously boozy shakes!Helllllllo internet friends and happy #ThirstyThursday!
How goes it? If your week has been mediocre so far, let me tell you that it will get infinitely better if you blend up today’s recipe and slurp away.
I know the weather recently has been a bit wacky, and the ground outside near you may possibly be covered with snow… but it is spring. And if you are anything like me, a little cold air will not stop you from devouring all the things ice cream related. Especially when the ice cream is in boozy milkshake form.So today we are going to skip all the rambling and nonsense and cut right to the chase, because boozy milkshakes deserve our full attention.
Boozy White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshakes
Boozy milkshakes in general give a whole new meaning to delicious decadence. And these boozy beauties will have your taste buds partying like it’s 1999.
These milkshakes are thick, rich, sweet and bodaciously boozy. They taste like the ultimate white chocolate covered strawberry in creamy, dreamy milkshake form. In the words of Boy, these milkshakes are epic.
And in the words of moi, you absolutely need these in your life. Immediately.
Honestly these white chocolaty, supremely strawberry, scrumptious shakes are so on point I have been contemplating how I can possibly get my hands on a small vendor liquor license. So I can lounge under a tent and sell these berry boozy milkshakes all spring and summer long at the farmers market. <–Best idea ever, right? Of course I’d have to limit one per customer… but you get my drift. 😉Now for the notes:
- I made these milkshakes with vanilla bean ice cream, because the nuances of vanilla pairs extremely well with white chocolate and strawberry. But, you can absolutely use strawberry ice cream if you are going for a more pronounced strawberry taste.
- I used 4 large strawberries in the recipe below, but again, if you want an over the top strawberry flavor feel free to use more.
- All the garnishes are optional, but highly recommended. I mean, if you are going to make a boozy milkshake you might as well pull out all the stops.
- I ended up doubling the recipe below. I poured half the milkshake into an ice cream carton and stored it in the freezer, that way I could nosh on a boozy milkshake whenever my little heart desired. It lasted less than 24 hours before it was all gone. So, I obviously recommend you do this. And quadruple the amount. 🙂
These boozy milkshakes are guaranteed to bring all the boys to the yard (<– whatever that means), so put your blender to good use and turn your milkshake into an adult affair. Until next week friends – Cheers, to boozy milkshakes and #ThirstyThursdays!
These Boozy White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshakes are thick, rich, sweet and deliciously decadent. Turn your milkshake into an adult affair with these bodaciously boozy shakes!
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Liqueur
- ¼ Cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Vodka (1 ounce)
- 3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Optional Garnishes:
- Strawberry Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- White Chocolate Shavings
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish if desired.
*Yield: 3 1/2 Cups
*Nutritional Information does not include optional garnishes.
You Might Also Like: