With big chunks of sweet, succulent king crab meat; sweet, tropical mango and creamy, rich avocado, these fresh rolls are perfect for your next summer shingdig!
Course: entree, Lunch, Sandwich
Calories: 245 kcal
- 12 ounces Cooked King Crab Meat – roughly chopped*
- 1 large Mango – peeled, pitted and small dice
- 1 Avocado – peeled, pitted and small dice
- 1 Jalapeno – seeded and finely diced
- 1 Shallot – finely diced
- 2 TBS Chives – thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise *
- 1 TBS Cilantro – minced
- ½ Lime Juiced
- Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Hot Dog Buns – toasted*
In a large bowl mix together mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, ¼ tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
Add in mango, avocado, jalapeno and shallot. Gently stir together.
Add in crab meat and chives and gently stir again. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.
Spoon lobster salad into hot dog buns. Serve and enjoy.
*Can substitute snow crab or lump crabmeat for king crab.
*Can substitute Greek yogurt for mayonnaise.
*Hot dog buns are optional, you can serve the lobster salad on the bibb lettuce as lettuce wraps instead.
*To Reheat Crab Legs:
1. Fill a large pot with steamer basket insert with 1-2’’ of water and bring to a boil.
2. Add crab legs and cover. Steam for 4-5 minutes, or until you can smell crab.
3. Remove crab legs and allow to cool. Use kitchen shears to cut shells and remove meat.
Avocado, Mango & King Crab Rolls
Amount Per Serving
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 44mg 15%
Sodium 427mg 18%
Potassium 296mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 12g 24%
Vitamin A 1.8%
Vitamin C 10.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.