Buttery, fluffy naan bread topped with smoky charred corn, crisp bacon, spicy jalapenos and two types of cheese. This Tex-Mex Charred Corn, Bacon & Jalapeno Pizza is quick and easy, yet packed with fresh, fabulous flavor!
Remove from oven and top with microgreens, cilantro and optional toppings if using. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top, slice and serve. Enjoy!
1. While I used naan bread for my pizza, you can use any kind of pizza dough you would like. If you are making your own dough, or using a store bought ball of pizza dough, the recipe below will yield one large pizza instead of 2 naan (individual sized) pizzas.
2. I grilled my corn for this pizza, but you can prepare your corn on the cob however you would like. Or, you can use frozen (defrosted) corn or canned corn.
*To Char Corn:
*To Cook Bacon:
3. If you don’t want your pizza to be spicy, make sure you remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapenos before adding them to your pizza. All of the spiciness of a jalapeno lives in the seeds and ribs, so you can control the spiciness by removing all, some, or none of them.
4. Cotija is a Mexican cheese and can be found at most grocery stores in the specialty cheese section. If you can’t find it, feta is a good substitution!
5. I used Mexican Micro Greens on my pizza, but any microgreens will do. If microgreens aren’t your thing or you can’t find them, arugula would be equally as delicious!