Traditional Asian Wontons with an American Twist! These soft, yet crispy wontons are filled with bacon and leftover mac n' cheese. Perfect for a snack or game day appetizer, these wontons are a unique way to transform those boring leftovers!
-The wontons can be prepared, covered with plastic wrap, and refrigerated for several hours. Just be sure to let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before pan frying or baking.
-If you have any extra filling after stuffing and folding the wontons, grab a fork and reward yourself for your hard work by digging in.
**HOW TO FORM A NURSES CAP:
1. Lay a wonton wrapper on a clean, dry work surface. Place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center of the wrapper. Don’t over-stuff or you will not be able to fold and form them.
2. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, using your finger. This will be like a glue, keeping the wonton together.
3. Fold the wrapper in half, creating a rectangle, pressing out any air as you fold.
4. Turn the wonton over and fold the left and right sides in and together so they overlap.
5. Use your finger to wet the portion where the sides meet. Pinch together to seal closed.