Make every night taco night with these easy, fully loaded Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tacos. With crispy baked Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites, veggie packed celery slaw and creamy, funky blue cheese aioli, these tacos pack ALL the yum!
Hi friends!! Happy taco Thursday!
No I’m not confused. I know that taco Tuesday is THE thing. But really, why limit terrific tacos to only ONE day a week? That is just silly nonsense. Right? Right!
But, before we get to today’s deliciousness, I have some randomness I want to share.
Did you just roll your eyes and say, ‘of course you do’?
That makes me oddly happy.
Me + sharing random 411 = life fulfillment.
In case there was any confusion over this fact, yes I am a nerd.
My personality type is ISFJ (Introvert. Sensing. Feeling. Judging). My personality type, according to the chart I can’t seem to find online (Oops. The F in ISFJ should really stand for forgetful), pairs up with cinnamon and sugar, which is totally appropriate because I could bathe in that combination if it was socially acceptable.
Although it is not on the list, I feel like EVERY personality type matches with the combo of crispy chicken and tacos. Because, YUM.
Aaaaand would ya look at that?! It is the combination I happen to be sharing today.
Fist bump. 👊
BUT, I’m not just sharing any ‘ole crispy chicken taco. No no no noooo. I’m sharing EASY, FULLY LOADED Crispy Chicken Tacos.
These superbly scrumptious tacos are made easy-peasy thanks to the folks at Farm Rich and their Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Their bites are made with ALL white meat chicken, wholesome ingredients and are packed with 12 grams of protein per serving. Plus their box of Bites comes with a classic buffalo sauce for easy, ‘Real-Life Good’, convenience.
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Celery Slaw & Blue Cheese Aioli
Let’s discuss what’s going on in deez tacoz.
Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, baked Chicken Bites coated in a spicy, bold bodacious buffalo sauce.
Crunchy, crisp, fresh, veggie packed slaw loaded with celery, studded with cabbage, carrots, red onion, and parsley and tossed with a light, tangy mayonnaise n’ greek yogurt dressing.
Creamy, chunky, funky, flavorful blue cheese aioli.
ALL piled HIGH and loaded into a lightly toasted, warm corn tortilla.
These tacos are a dance party for your taste buds, y’all.
Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or your next football soiree, these tacos are what SHOULD be happening!
- To make the slaw even easier, substitute a bag of shredded coleslaw mix for the cabbage and carrots.
- The vegetables for the slaw can be prepared and mixed a day in advance, but don’t combine them with the dressing until ready to serve.
- When dressing the slaw, start with about ½ of the dressing, then add more to taste if you like your slaw extra creamy.
- To save even more time, you can substitute your favorite blue cheese dressing for the blue cheese aioli.
Say adios tacos only on Tuesday, make them a repeat performance with these Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tacos.
Until next week friends, cheers – to tacos, the answer to all life’s questions.
P.S. Since everyone is a fan of being in the loop, you should sign up for Farm Rich Email Newsletter so you can be notified of any spectacular savings, recipes, tips, hacks and promotions!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Farm Rich. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make No Spoon Necessary possible!
- 1 (1 lb. 1 oz.) box Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites
- Small Corn Tortillas (toasted, optional)
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Celery Slaw:
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 clove of Garlic – minced
- ⅓ small head Green Cabbage – cored and shredded
- 4 Stalks of Celery – thinly sliced and leaves left whole
- 1 Large Carrot – shredded
- ½ Red Onion – thinly sliced
- ⅓ Cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley – chopped
- Blue Cheese Aioli: (You can substitute your favorite blue cheese dressing instead)*
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove of Garlic – minced
- 3 ounces Blue Cheese - crumbled
- 1 TBS White Wine Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray for easy clean up. Thaw the FarmRich buffalo sauce in hot water for 6-8 minutes.
- Make the dressing for the slaw*: In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, mustard and garlic. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Bake the Chicken Bites: Arrange the Chicken Bites on the prepared sheet pan and bake for 16 minutes, turning over halfway through. Remove from oven and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes before tossing with the buffalo sauce.
- Meanwhile, make the aioli*: In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- And, assemble the slaw: Add the cabbage, celery, carrot, red onion and parsley to the slaw dressing. Toss to coat. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve the tacos: Pile a few Chicken Bites into the tortillas. Top with slaw and drizzle with aioli. Enjoy!
*You can substitute your favorite blue cheese dressing for the blue cheese aioli.
*The blue cheese aioli can be made 3 days in advance, covered tightly and stored in the refrigerator.
*The dressing for the slaw can be made a day in advance, covered tightly and stored it in the refrigerator. Allow the dressing to sit on the counter at room temperature for 30 minutes before using.
You Might Also Like: